Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Spanking Library

See my store at the Spanking Library:


Get the latest spanking-updates:  




Contact the Headmaster directly at Headmaster@SpankedCoeds.com.

I now have two stores and a promotion site.  The promotion site can be found at:

My subscription site can be found by clicking on the spanking-updates banner found above.  And, my more exotic videos site can be found at the Spanking Library. 

I have just posted a couple of new videos on the Spanking Library that are fairly long videos at 15 minutes and 21 minutes.  They feature Daija and Amber.  Enjoy some of the photos taken from the films below. 

From "Daija Spanked for Being Lazy":  







And, from "Amber Disobeying Boyfriend": 







Hope you enjoy the videos as much as I did spanking these two girls! 

Headmaster Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment